AKU BENCI KAU BODOH

Time To Love T.T *meaningful song


can't stop we won't stop
can't stop we won't stop
yeah, we know we don't stop
i just want you back!

good person, you're the first to love me
the person who taught me love
never forget you
i'll remember you, i'll remember only you

perhaps i might see you
so i wore the clothes you bought me
i cut my hair short
the way you like it

to walk the road i walked with you
i went round the long way
thinking maybe you'd be there
i still have the same phone number

my house is still the same
in case you come and found me
on my mini hompy
i have the song we listened together

thinking maybe you'll look
and you'll come back again

we still haven't forgotten
we still want each other
we're still in love
separated!

honestly i miss you
i miss you like crazy
i'll wait for you no matter what
i'll wait you till the end

i stop and wonder
if you'll come back to me

because i might i see you
i might get weak on that road
because my heart might become weak
i might reveal my worn out self

in order to ignore the road we walked together
i take the long way, because you might be there
i already change my phone number
because i might think of you, i move too

but my mouth keeps spilling words i shouldn't say
maybe because i might see you
because you might come back

i'll begin again
i want to say to you
that even if we could never each other again, 
i'm still holding on to you :')

as the rain pours down
the memories of our first meeting come 
i feel so pathetic
you still have a place in my heart

do i have the courage to resist you?
even so, i'll endure it a little more
my love for you is so strong
i tried my best, but it's impossible

maybe i'll see you by coincidence 
and maybe you'll see me
i wipe my tears, while looking myself in the mirror
hoping maybe you'll come back!

                                                                                                               T-ara ft. Supernova